Domestic Violence Resources
Family violence information may save your life or the life of someone close to you. If you or someone you know is a victim of family violence, help is available. Casa de Esperanza, a victim's resource center, in Sutter County is available to help. If you need immediate assistance, call 911 or contact Casa at 530 674-3600.
Mental Health Resources
Sutter-Yuba Mental Health Services (SYMHS) provides psychiatric services to individuals and families who are experiencing serious or ongoing mental health problems.
- Services include:
- Psychiatric Emergency Services
- Inpatient Services; Outpatient Treatment for Adults
- Families and Youth; Day Treatment
- Children's System of Care
- Drug and Alcohol (which provides treatment for substance abuse through our Options for Change and First Steps programs)
- Homeless Mentally Ill program operated by the Salvation Army
Most services are provided at the Sutter-Yuba Mental Health facility located at 1965 Live Oak Boulevard in Yuba City. Psychiatric emergency services are available without cost to the user. Fees for all other services are based upon the client's ability to pay. SYMHS accepts most medical insurance, Medi-Cal and Medicare.
24-HOUR PSYCHIATRIC EMERGENCY SERVICES
(CRISIS SERVICES): 530 673-8255 Or Toll Free 888 923-3800
Our staff strives to care for you as a whole person, which includes care for the mind and spirit, as well as the body. We have an interfaith chaplain on staff to provide in-depth spiritual comfort, guidance, support and counseling for patients, their families and staff in times of physical, emotional and spiritual crisis.
As a member of the health-care team, the chaplain is available:
- To listen and explore personal resources
- To provide counseling, prayer, and/or sacraments
- To offer comfort
- To provide spiritual support
- To discuss end of life issues
- To help clarify ethical decisions and concerns
- Or, if you just need someone to talk to, the chaplain will listen.
To request a chaplain visit, you may call 530 749-4383, or ask your nurse to contact the chaplain for you. For urgent chaplain requests, please ask a member of the health care team to page the chaplain.
An interfaith chapel is located on the 3rd floor near the Intensive Care Unit waiting room at Rideout Regional Medical Center. We welcome you to visit our chapels for prayer or quiet meditation.
Free parking is available for patients and visitors. Parking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please be sure to lock your car. If you need an escort to your car, you may call a Public Safety Officer at Rideout Regional Medical Center by dialing 530 749-4640.
Complimentary Valet Parking is available at Rideout Regional Medical Center from 5:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.