At RH we have committed ourselves to giving our patients quality, efficient
care with compassion and respect. And that means affording you some basic
rights that you can expect as a patient. You have the right to appropriate
medical care, regardless of sex, race, religion, color or national origin.
You have the right to be treated with respect.
- You have the right to personal and informational privacy within the law.
- You have the right to a safe environment.
- You have the right to know the identity of individuals providing your care.
- You have the right to visitors, provided they observe FRHG policy.
- You have the right to participate in decisions concerning your care.
- You have the right to refuse treatment.
- You have the right to an explanation of a need for transfer. You have the
right to an explanation of your bill.
To make you well and keep you well, we need your help.
Your responsibilities as a patient
For your safety and well-being, we expect you to provide accurate, complete
information in all matters relating to your health. It is important that
you report all changes in your condition. It is important that you follow
the recommended treatment plan. If you are considering not following the
plan, please notify us immediately. We ask that you adhere to medical
center rules and regulations affecting your care and that of other patients.
Please be considerate of the rights of other patients and make sure that
your visitors respect these rights as well Respect the property of others
and that of RH. Assure that your financial obligations are promptly met.