So, you are going to have surgery...
Pre-Surgical screening at Rideout Health has been designed to ensure a
smooth surgical experience. This process is routine for all surgical procedures
and we appreciate your patience and assistance. After you see your physician/surgeon,
please come to your Pre-Surgical appointment with the following:
- The Pre-Surgical Information packet which you can download from this page.
- Your physicians' orders.
- Any test results.
- A list of your medications including dosages and times or original prescription
pill bottles and allergies.
- Eye glasses or contacts if you wear them.
- Please complete and bring your Pre-Op Surgical screening form.
- Please read the Consent for Anesthesia and Information Sheet.
If you require a language interpreter we have this service available 24
hours a day, 7 days a week by telephone through AT&T Language service.
If you require the service of a hearing impaired interpreter please contact
the Pre-Op Center at (530) 749-4378 or Feather River Surgery Center at
(530) 751-4800, in advance, so arrangements can be made to
have one available for you during your Pre-Op appointment and day of your
The Pre-Surgical process can run from one (1) to two (2) hours. Due to
the length of time, if at all possible, we ask that you not bring small
children unless they are the patient. If you have other appointments that
day, please allow enough time for your Pre-Surgical evaluation.
We are very pleased that you have selected Rideout Health for your health
Pre-Surgical Patient Information Booklet for Download
We are glad to serve you and will do everything possible to make your
stay as pleasant and efficient as possible.
To ensure that your day of surgery goes well please read download the
attached information and complete the forms as directed.