Rideout Health has a long tradition of excellence in Nuclear Medicine Imaging. The recent installation of a new Gamma Camera System has allowed for the upgrading of pre-existing services and the addition of several new services. Nuclear Medicine is an important medical tool in the diagnosis of a variety of conditions including:
In our effort to offer the most cutting-edge medical imaging technology we have selected both of Siemens Nuclear Medicine flagship gamma camera systems:
Symbia EVO SPECT Camera
This system utilizes a high-capacity patient bed, a 30% larger patient opening and highly flexible scanning components. These features are optimized to accommodate obese or critically ill patients and increase the variety of applications, providing comprehensive imaging configurations for general purpose, cardiology, oncology and neurology studies.
Intevo Excel SPECT- CT Camera
The Symbia EVO SPECT-CT enhances physicians' ability to detect tumors and cardiac diseases by integrating the functional sensitivity of a SPECT gamma camera system and the detailed anatomical information of a CT system. This results in a more precise, more reliable diagnosis.
With the addition of these systems we are a Siemens Show Site for the Western United States. With this new technology we -
- Have increased our potential to see outpatients by more than 200%. Patients can be scheduled and exams are completed in a more-timely manner.
- Can accommodate larger patients with an increased weight limit of 475Lbs
- Separated inpatient and outpatient cardiology which has reduced patient wait times from 3.5 to less than 2 hours
- Are only site in our region to offer the industry standard SPECT/CT for all Parathyroid patients offering Thyroid Uptake and Scan.
- Our cutting-edge technology allows for:
- Fusion of HD SPECT Imaging and CT Imaging creating improved clinical outcomes
- Increased camera sensitivity cutting patient imaging time by 50%
- Enhanced SPECT/CT featuring 45% higher image resolution
- Support of patient's well-being with up to 88% lower CT dose
- Myocardial Perfusion – Treadmill, Lexican, Adenosine, Persantine and Dobutamine
- Bone Scan Whole Body, 3 phase, SPECT CT
- Hida with and without EF
- VQ Scan Perfusion Quantification
- Thyroid Uptake and Scan
- Parathyroid with SPECT/CT
- Renal with and without Lasix Washout
- Gastric Emptying
- Gastric Reflux
- Meckel's Diverticulum
- GI Bleed
- Liver/Spleen Scan
- Sentinel Node
- WBC Indium Whole Body or Ceretec Extremities