Rideout Home Health 24-hour Nursing Support
939 Live Oak Blvd., Yuba City
You Have A Choice To Receive the Best Home Health Care in the Community
Home Care Services provide an extensive array of health services designed
to promote healing and comfort at home.
Rideout Home Health is Here to Serve You
Rideout Home Health is the only community-owned and operated not-for-profit
Home Health Agency in the Yuba, Sutter and Butte county area. Our highly
trained nurses and caregivers are here to help you make a smooth recovery
at home after a trip to the ER or inpatient hospital stay. Rideout Home
Health has staff trained extensively in the care of wounds and ostomies.
What Can We Help You With?
Home Health provides an extensive array of health services designed to
promote healing and comfort at home.
- 24-hour Nursing support
- IV therapy including chemotherapy certified nurses
- Pediatric & mother-baby nurses
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services
- Social Worker
- Home Health Aids for personal care assistance
- Instruction/education as well as medication & symptom management
- Staff trained extensively in the care of wounds and ostomies
SO, IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT requires home health services, make
the choice to get the best care from experienced, dedicated providers.
See our scores for yourself at
www.medicare.gov/HHCCompare, or call our office at 530 673-7100 for additional information.
Benefits Of Home Health Care
Help patients with medication compliance issues
Instruct patients on their specific disease management of:
- COPD management
- Renal failure
- Poor nutrition/Failure to thrive
- Cardiovascular disease
- Alzheimer's/Dementia management at home
- And more