If you are a physician interested in referring your patient for medication management, please call (530) 751-4800 or fax, (530) 751-4904.
Physician referral required. MRI or CT results preferred with referral. All patients must have a primary care Physician for follow-up care. All referrals are reviewed by a Pain Management Specialist.
Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures:
- Most diagnostic and therapeutic procedures are done on an out-patient basis
- Fasting is required 6 hours prior to procedure
- Treatment may require two or more visits
- All patients must have transportation. Public transportation may be used if accompanied by an adult
- Return to work or activities depend on the procedure and your physician's recommendations
- Most services are covered by insurance
- Patients and Physician's offices are welcome to call for billing questions or to discuss financial arrangements
- Location Use Map for Rideout Hospital 530 749-6610 Use Map for Feather River Surgery Center (530) 751-4902