The Gardens Adult Day Care
Are you working and caring for a family member with Alzheimer's or Dementia? Do you need a break from care giving?
The Adult Day Program is the answer
Our Day program is made available to assist families who are working and/or caring for a loved one, or perhaps needs a break in the overwhelming job of caregiver.
We offer flexible scheduling to allow you to meet your personal needs. Rest easier knowing while you are caring for yourself, we are caring for your loved one in a secure environment.
Our staff is well trained in Dementia/Alzheimer's care and it is our goal to work hand-in-hand with families to give the best care and quality of life.
We encourage them to do as much for themselves as they can and we step in to assist in any area they need. We believe in lots of hugs and TLC.
Adult Day Care Provides
- 24-hour supervision while at facility
- Group and individual activities
- Bingo, dominoes, card games
- Arts and crafts
- Chair aerobics and other light exercises
- Cooking classes
- Garden walks
- Music therapy
- Lunch and snacks
- Quiet areas for rest and relaxation
- Outings to community activities
- Personal care while at facility
- Individualized care plans
- Medication distributed according to Doctor's orders
- Religious groups
Hours of Operation
7 days a week / 8am-5pm
Fees for full day and half day care are available by calling 530 790-3075
Because The Gardens is managed by the Rideout Health, you know it operates with an uncompromising commitment to quality.