The Courtyard Assisted Living
License # 515000683
1240 Williams Way, Yuba City
Darren Trisel, Director of Assisted Living
The Courtyard Assisted Living Facility in Yuba City is a 54-unit residence for residents who are treated with genuine concern and the respect they deserve. A great location, beautiful suites, attractive setting and a commitment to providing a quality lifestyle make The Courtyard a community you can rely on for independent, assisted living and comprehensive living.
- Separate, private one-bedroom units in select models
- Patios available in select models
- All units include mini kitchen with sink, microwave and under the counter refrigerator
- Weekly housekeeping including laundering of bed and bath linens
- Community Country Kitchen and separate dining facility
- Activities and weekly excursions
- Assistance with medications and daily living
- Three home cooked meals a day plus snacks
To be the senior living provider of choice in the communities we serve.
To exceed the quality, service and care expectations of those we serve.
Exceeding our customer expectations and enriching the lives of those we serve with:
- Well designed, high quality senior living community.
- Service programs that meet the changing needs and expectations of seniors and enhance independence, individuality, self-esteem and happiness
- Care that is delivered with integrity, dignity and compassion
- Effective and responsive communication to concerns and questions
- Building customer trust and loyalty by delivering on promises
Our purpose will be achieved through inspired people, operating in a culture based on:
- Mutual trust and respect
- Open communication
- Positive work environment
- Continuous improvement
- Honesty & accountability
- Passion for excellence
Worthy Of Your Trust
As a member of Rideout Health, The Courtyard is associated with acute care hospitals, Rideout Memorial Hospital, and The Fountains, a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. Our extended care community also houses The Gardens, Special Memory Care and Adult Day Care at The Gardens. We are also supported by, Rideout Health Home Care and the Rideout Hospice program.
Rideout Health is a non-profit, community-based healthcare organization. The Courtyard is a vital component of our comprehensive healthcare system. Because The Courtyard is managed by Rideout Health, you know it operates with an uncompromising commitment to quality.
Assisted Living Plans
The Courtyard Assisted Living Plans include the following:
- All Inclusive Supportive Living
- A choice of three floor plans and sizes
- Three delicious, nutritious meals and snacks daily
- Country Kitchen open 24 hrs a day
- Individual diet plans available
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Weekly housekeeping / towel & linen service
- Active social, recreational and educational programs
- Daily resident safety checks
- 24 hr emergency call response system
- Regular health and wellness assessments
- Medication assistance
- Pet friendly
- Beautifully landscaped private grounds
- Scheduled transportation for local shopping and events
- Staffed 24 hours
- Safe and secure campus
- Fountains Preferred
All above listed Supported Living services and amenities plus:
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Supervision of medications
- Occasional reality orientation
- Occasional escort service to meals and community activities
All above listed Supportive Living and Enhanced Living services, and amenities plus:
- Daily assistance with daily living activities: Dressing, showers, ambulation, etc...
- Assistance with manageable incontinence
- Escort service to meals and community activities
- Frequent reality orientation
For more information, reservations, directions, or to set up a site visit please call 530 790-3050.