370 Del Norte Ave., Yuba City
Call 530 751-4800 for referral for Pain Management Services
Muhammad Alghannam, M.D.,
Anesthesiologist, Pain Management Specialist
Our comprehensive services include:
- Cervical and lumbar epidural steroid injection
- Selective nerve root and facet joint blocks
- Major joint (hip, knee, shoulder)
- Celiac plexus hypogastric block
- Lumbar sympathetic block
- Greater occipital nerve block
- Stellate ganglion block
- Lysis of epidural adhesions
- X-stop for stenosis
- Vertebroplasty for spine fracture
- Spinal cord stimulators
- Drug infusion pumps
- Disc decompression
- Adiofrequency ablation facet and sacroiliac joint pain
- Tmj, intercostal, trigger point, and sacroiliac joint injections
We provide treatment for the following:
- Neck and back pain
- Vertebral compression fractures
- Cervical or lumbar disc related pain
- Spinal stenosis with leg pain
- Chronic pain syndromes
- Failed back syndrome/pain after spine surgery
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy and chronic regional pain syndromes
- The patient will receive a comprehensive packet pre-procedure (time allowing)
- Notification of time and date of procedure will be handled by phone after the physician reviews the case
- Insurance approval required
- A nurse will instruct the patient about medications, preparation and the planned procedure
If you have been suffering from chronic pain, want to speed up your post-op healing process, or if you are not a good candidate for surgery, The Rideout Pain Management Center may be able to help.
Rideout Pain Management has the distinction of being the only facility in the Yuba-Sutter area with Board Certified and Fellowship-trained experts in pain management and neurosurgery.
The Rideout Pain Management Center offers a full range of treatments for management of acute, chronic, neurological, surgical and cancer pain.
Muhammad Alghannam, M.D. Anesthesiologist,
Pain Management Specialist
Dr. Alghannam started pain management procedures at Feather River Surgery Center in 2001. His vision was to grow a comprehensive program that would treat and improve the quality of life of those patients in pain. Dr. Alghannam did his fellowship training in Chicago and is the Medical Director of the pain management program.
If you are a physician interested in referring your patient for pain management, please call (530) 751-4800 or fax, (530) 751-4273.
Physician referral required. MRI or CT results preferred with referral. All patients must have a primary care Physician for follow-up care. All referrals are reviewed by a Pain Management Specialist.
Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures:
- Most diagnostic and therapeutic procedures are done on an out-patient basis
- Fasting is required 6 hours prior to procedure
- Treatment may require two or more visits
- All patients must have transportation. Public transportation may be used if accompanied by an adult
- Return to work or activities depend on the procedure and your physician’s recommendations
- Most services are covered by insurance
- Patients and Physician’s offices are welcome to call for billing questions or to discuss financial arrangements