We hope you will remain patient with us while we're under construction.
We will be closing 4th St to complete the installation of the new storm drain piping. A site plan that shows the closure is attached.
- F Street that is now blocked in one direction will be paved and open for north/south traffic on Feb 12.
- 4th St from F St through the G St and 4th St intersection will be closed starting Feb 10th.
- The east portion of 4th Street will be paved and open from approximately the alley to the F & 4th intersection on Feb 19th.
- The western portion of 4th St including the intersection will be closed until Feb 26th.
- G St will be blocked in the middle at the 4th St intersection but traffic can still enter G St from 3rd Street and 5th Street.
- This schedule could change if the weather impacts the work.
If you are a patient or visiting the hospital, a no-cost Valet service is available for your convenience. Our valet's will receive your car at the circular drive in front of Rideout Hospital, park it in a safe security-cruised parking lot, and deliver it back to you when you leave. Enter at 3rd Street to G Street in order to get to the front of the hospital and the free valet service.
For your convenience, parking is available at the parking lots at 4th and I, 4th and G and at 3rd streets.
Your cooperation during this phase of our project is appreciated. We apologize for our dust and any inconvenience the construction may cause as we grow to better serve our patient needs.
Thank you for your cooperation and your patience.