Rideout Heart Center
Dr. Baron Harper, MD, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
The Heart Center at Rideout Regional Medical Center
725 4th Street, Suite 200
(physician referral only)
About the Heart Center at Rideout
The Heart Center is located at Rideout Memorial Hospital in Marysville. The 25,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art cardiac unit allows procedures such as coronary angioplasty, atherectomy, stents and open-heart surgery, including bypass surgery and valve surgery.
The Heart Center has a non-invasive cardiology and vascular diagnostic lab, two state-of-the-art digital cardiac catheterization suites, two cardiovascular operating room suites, 12 critical care beds, 24 telemetry beds and a complete cardiac rehabilitation program - close to your home.
The Heart Center team includes cardiothoracic surgeons, cardiologists, anesthesiologists, intensivists, pulmonologists, perfusionists, physician assistants and specialized nursing staff.
The Heart Center fulfills Rideout Health's commitment to provide the best cardiac services available for residents of Yuba and Sutter Counties and surrounding communities. The physicians' expertise, the advanced skill and training of the staff, and the latest in technology brings high quality care to patients regionally.
State-of-the-art Cardiac Services
The Heart Center at Rideout provides:
- State-of-the art Digital Cardiac Catherization
- Invasive Coronary Artery and Peripheral procedures
- Non-invasive Echocardiography and Vascular Ultrasound
- Transesophageal Echo Cardiography (TEE)
- Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Cardiovascular Intensive Care (12 bed)
- Cardiac Telemetry (24 bed)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (12 week educational and exercise program)
- Hybrid OR - 2009
- Minimally invasive Valve Program
- Chest Pain Clinic
- Bloodless Surgery Program
The Heart Center at Rideout team includes:
- Cardiologists - Interventional & General
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Cardiac Anesthesiologists
- Physician Assistants
- Nurses specializing in Cardiac care
The Heart Center fulfills the Hospital's commitment to provide the best cardiac services available for the residents of Yuba and Sutter counties. The physicians' expertise, the advanced skill and training of the staff, and the latest in technology brings high quality care to patients.