About the Program
The Friend of the Foundation program is an opportunity to acknowledge and be of service to those who support Rideout Health through The Foundation. It provides special benefits and personal attention by the foundation staff at all hospitals and facilities within the Rideout Health system.
- Partners in Health: Annual contributions of $1,000 or more
- Lifetime Membership: Cumulative contributions of $10,000 or more
The Friend of the Foundation (FOF) Program acknowledges and serves our most generous philanthropic supporters, including members of The Foundation's Circle of Friends and boards.
Friends of the Foundation are offered the following benefits:
- Access to a Foundation patient relations representative through a 24/7 cell phone and during your hospital stay to provide needed assistance.
- Assistance with visits or services at hospitals or clinics.
- Invitation to the annual Evening of Appreciation event.
- Personal assistance in accessing information through the Community Health Library at the Bravos Family Heart Library or Library for Life resource centers.
During a hospital stay, an FOF receives:
- Courtesy kit - contains bottled water, eye mask, lip balm, earplugs, hand lotion, notepad and pen.
- Private room priority
- Visit from Foundation staff
For More Information
To learn more about becoming a Friend of the Foundation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 751-4070.