Sponsorship Guideline and Application
Sponsorship Program Funding Guidelines
Rideout Health is a not-for-profit health system with a long-standing history
of providing philanthropic support for projects and programs offered within
the communities we serve.
As a part of the Rideout Health mission, support for community benefits
including uncompensated medical care, education, screenings and community
initiatives are supported annually. As a non-profit organization, the
ability to deliver financial support for community organizations is tied
directly to Rideout Health’s operating performance and aligned with
the mission and Community Health Needs Assessment. Strong consideration
will be given to projects that address the four priority areas outlined
in the Community Health Needs Assessment:
- Access to Quality Primary Care Health Services & Prescription Medicines
- Access to Affordable, Healthy Food
- Access to Mental, Behavioral and Substance Abuse Services
- Access to Specialty Care
- Health Education and Literacy
- Access to Transportation and Mobility
Rideout Health has developed this convenient guideline for sponsorship
requests. The information is outlined to help you assess the compatibility
of your sponsorship request with Rideout Health’s mission –
the guiding principle for all sponsorship allocations.
Rideout Health Community Sponsorship/Partnership Goals:
Support programs that align with Rideout Health’s mission to improve
the wellbeing of everyone in our community through quality and compassionate
- To partner with community organizations on initiatives that will leverage
our strengths as a hospital provider –including wellness, quality
of life and environment.
- To invest in our community to improve the quality of life for current and
In addition to investing in sponsorships, Rideout Health employees are
encouraged to volunteer and contribute to our community partners by providing
leadership on boards, donation of time, energy and skills to a project
or assist in other ways.
Sponsorship Project Funding Selection Criteria
In general, Rideout Health supports projects that are:
- Designed to improve community health with emphasis placed on those that
address the priority focus areas from the most recent Community Health
- Healthcare agency projects addressing community health improvement and
- Created to support the underserved, at-risk community populations
- Helping children, adults and families learn critical life skills
Rideout Health project funding is reviewed annually to address the ever-changing
needs of the community. Support of projects during a specific year does
not guarantee continued or future funding.
Rideout Health Does Not Provide Sponsorship Funding for the Following:
- Fraternities or Sororities
- Individual scholarships and fellowships
- Smaller group activities
- Organizations or activities outside of the Rideout Health service area
- Pageants or field trips
Note: Rideout Health does not discriminate based on creed, color, national origin,
religion or gender.
Guidelines for Sponsorship Funding Submission
In order to ensure that sponsorship funds are being allocated in keeping
with organizational goals, each application undergoes a full review by
the sponsorship committee. Requests should be received 90-days in advance
of the event date, and we ask that you allow a 45-day response window
for your sponsorship request.
Rideout Health will limit the support provided to a maximum of one request
per organization unless an exemption is made by the sponsorship committee.
Requests for in-kind support, i.e. health screenings, promotional items/giveaways,
etc. will be assigned a monetary value and considered part of Rideout
Health’s contribution to an organization.