Rideout Family Physicians
1233 Plumas Street, Suite A, Yuba City
Rideout Family Physicians is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art, high
quality medical care for the entire family. Trained staff is committed
to assisting patients with kindness, diligence, and sensitivity. We are
here to serve, educate, and improve our community.
We accept most insurances including, Anthem Pers Select and Covered CA
Anthem Blue Cross Pathways.
- We follow patient care from newborns to geriatrics.
- We treat acute illness and injuries as well as providing preventative maintenance care.
- We offer exams for school and sports team requirements.
- We provide physicals for FAA and DMV licensing.
- We follow patients during hospitalization and at some local nursing homes.
- We accept most insurance. Contact us for more information.
- Back Pain Management—IDD Therapy. Contact us to determine medical
eligibility for IDD Therapy.
- The HCG Diet Protocol
In addition to medical services, we also offer:
- Nutrition and Wellness Coaching
- Non-invasive Back Pain Therapy featuring Intervertebral Disc Decompression
(IDD) and Electrical Stimulation Treatments.
- Travel Vaccinations
- Cosmetic Services featuring Laser Treatments, Chemical Peels, Dermal Fillers,
and Prescriptive Skin Care.
- Dwain Rickertsen, M.D., Family Practice
- David Miller, D.O., Family Practice
- Gretchen VanSteenwyk-Marsh, D.O., Family Practice
- John McAvoy, P.A., Family Practice
- Kim Ruccione, R.N., Laser and Skin Care
Physicians and surgeons providing services at the Rideout Clinic are not
employees, representatives, or agents of Rideout Hospital. They have contracted
to provide services to their patients at the Clinic but are independent
Visit Our Family Physicians Site